Wednesday 17 July 2013

Hiatus

Apologies for my extended absence everyone, I've been visiting my father in the wilds of nowhere and he shuns all this new fangled modern technology, including the internet! I know, I was shocked too. However he does get beautiful scenery, so I suppose it's ok.







Fear not though I have been hard at work, part of my visit entailed me sorting out my, rather large, book collection


Which meant that I got the chance to re-read several old favourites in preparation for recommendation and review, including:

  • Victoria Dahl, Talk Me Down (Tumble Creek, #1)
  • Mary-Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows, Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society 
  • Fiona Walker, French Kiss
  • Jill Mansell, Good at Games

All in all I had a fairly restorative break but I missed you guys! All will be back to normal soon,

R x

No comments:

Post a Comment